Friday, December 18, 2009

Drop your pen, Take your fingers off the keyboard

(11/17/09 blog post)

For my free choice blog post, I am choosing to write about how I cannot write anymore (current state, not forever...hopefully). I love to write and used to be a Creative Writing Major, but it's really important for me to be creative while I write and I can't be creative when I feel rushed. When I am not being creative I get frustrated and erase everything that I had just written. "Writer's Block" is definitely common. And I think that I have it just about now. This semester was great, but it has drained me completely and I need some time to rest and write only when I want to write.

Blogging is excellent, and I say this genuinely (even though I don't really wish to be blogging now). A blog can be used as a channel to portray one's opinions, as a stress-reliever to express thoughts, and as a canvas to write original pieces. But because of the fact that blogging goes hand in hand with publishing your writing--in cyberspace...one should definitely think before he/she writes--that's why it's hard when it's forced.

No comments:

Post a Comment