Sunday, December 6, 2009

The First Exam

(10/6/09 blog post)

I thought that the first exam was confusing. The multiple choice and fill in the blank questions were not on the material that I studied, so I found them to be difficult. The short answer questions, however-- were clear, relevant and to the point. I could definitely explain what I learned by answering those questions.

I would appreciate a more specific study guide so that I can know what to focus on when preparing myself for future exams. I felt like the study guide for the first exam encompassed a lot of material-- but then much of what I studied wasn't even on the test, and instead there was other information, which I hadn't encountered anywhere.

I find that the first exam in every class can be challenging because you don't know what to expect...every professor has a different style, and being aware of that specific style really helps when studying for an exam in a certain class.

No comments:

Post a Comment